Don’t be fooled by all protein butter gimmicks you see out there flooding the stores.
As a former competitive bodybuilder, I have had the good fortune of working with some of the most experienced and brightest individuals in my field. For years I have held in high regard their sensible, practical advice regarding my goal of becoming an entrepreneur.
I now hope, by way of this website to share my product. Originally intended for a few diabetic clients that I worked with on a nutritional level who needed more protein but without the junk that is in regular store bought peanut butter. It has evolved into a staple with athletes young and old because of its elevated levels of Protein (10 grams of protein per serving), low sugar, unique consistency and great taste. And finally it has become a constant in the daily diet of those who exercise/strength train on a regular basis. It is safe for children and is safe right up to the day of your competition. (Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Chip have 1 gram of sugar per Tablespoon) My goal is to help you achieve the lifestyle goals you desire.
- 1980 to 2005….Owned World Gym of Providence
- 1986 First Body Building win…1st clients trained during this year
- 1989 Second Body Building win…..increasing client base
- 1990 National Academy of Sports Medicine….Earned Personal Training Certification
- 2003 American Academy of Nutrition….Earned Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Applied Sciences
- 2005 Created a High Protein / Low Carbohydrate Flavored Peanut Butter
- 2007 Sold World Gym and Re-Located to Gold’s Gym of North Providence Rhode Island
- 2008 to 2011 Client base has increased to highest capacity. Training approximately 10 clients daily
Certified Personal Trainer
•National Academy of Sports Medicine
Certified Nutritionist of Rhode Island
•American Academy of Nutrition